2016 BCCM Leaders’ Summit
Opportunity Knocks: The competitive advantage of co-operatives and mutuals
Watch political representatives voice their support for the CME sector
On 9 November, co-operative and mutual leaders from across the country gathered at Old Parliament House for the third annual BCCM Leaders’ Summit to to discuss and debate the business strategies, disruptions and innovations to give CMEs the competitive edge.
The Summit brought business best practice literally to the table with keynotes, panels and CEO roundtables examining how CMEs can apply the competitive characteristics of CMEs to emerging markets in food production and agriculture, social care and human services, fintech and P2P business, infrastructure investment and sport.
Highlights from the Summit:
- 2016 National Mutual Economy Report launched
- Eliza’s Project: Advancing gender equality in the CME sector
- Keynote Address: CMEs role in the new economy
- Labor announces portfolio for member owned firms
- Public Private Partnerships for Development: How co-operatives leverage the power of business for stronger global communities
- Taste of Australia Industry Dinner
- View images from the Dinner and Summit