The BCCM understands that circumstances can change for individuals and offers the following alternatives to assist should you need to alter your registration.
Cancellations can be arranged by writing to the BCCM before Friday 22 September 2017. A 50% cancellation fee will be incurred after Monday, 25 September if you are not able to transfer your registration.
You are able to transfer your registration once to another person at no charge.
After Friday 13 October there is no refund available but you are able to transfer your registration. The BCCM can allow for special consideration of your circumstances in regard to this policy.
Cancellation fees for written cancellation
- Up to 22 September 2017 – 50% of registration refunded
- 23 September – 13 October 2017 – 25% of registration refunded
- From 14 October – No refund, substitution only
Taste of Australia Industry Dinner booking cancellation fees
- Up to 22 September 2017 – 50% of dinner ticket refunded
- From 23 September 2017 – no refund, substitution only