Become a member
The BCCM is incorporated as Business Council of Co-operatives and Mutuals Ltd and has an open membership structure with individual co-operatives and mutuals as well as industry peak bodies eligible to join.
- The BCCM is an incorporated not for profit national association of Australia’s member and customer-owned businesses representing a sector with combined memberships of 14.8 million
- Our members are active in many areas of the economy including agriculture, finance and banking, purchasing, retail, healthcare, housing, automotive, and professional services
- The Board comprises the chief executives of member organisations; it oversees the work of the Council, proposing the policy agenda and making recommendations on appointments to taskforces
Why become a member?
The BCCM is committed to:
- Promoting the role of CMEs in the national economy
- Increasing the number of CMEs in the economy
- Encouraging CMEs across all sectors to share best practice to foster partnerships aimed at strengthening the commercial ties in the sector
- Providing leadership in research, education and advocacy aimed at promoting the sector
The Member prospectus booklet gives an overview of the work of the BCCM, benefits of membership and a outline of the Council’s achievements to date since our creation almost two years ago.
Download a copy of the Member prospectus here.
The BCCM’s Members’ Review is our chance to provide members a deeper dive into the Council’s major activities over the last few months and a look forward at some key events on the horizon.
Download a copy of the Members’ Review here.
If you wish to receive a hard copy of either booklet, information on membership fees, or any other information regarding becoming a member of the BCCM, please contact us: email@example.com