The co-op and mutual family are ready to support communities impacted by the bushfire crisis that is devastating much of the country.
Co-operatives and Mutuals businesses, employees and community members are encouraged to donate to support Australian communities withstand and recover from the Australian Bushfire Crisis.
Your support for this appeal and charity partner Vinnies is really appreciated.
International Donations to co-operatives impacted by the Australian Bushfires
The BCCM has been heartened by the solidarity shown by the international co-operative movement with Australian Co-operatives and their local communities impacted by the fires.
International Co-operatives and Mutuals that want to donate to support Australian co-operatives and their local communities impacted by the fires to recover and rebuild, can donate to the Australian Mutuals Foundation (AMF) bushfire appeal.
- Donations can be made by credit card
- When making your donation, under the Member of menu item please identify your organisation by selecting the Business Council of Cooperatives and Mutuals if you wish to specifically support Australian co-ops.
- If you wish to donate using a SWIFT code please email BCCM Chief Operating Officer, Reece Kinnane (firstname.lastname@example.org) .
Please email Reece if your international co-operative makes a donation. We can ensure your donation is shared with local co-operatives in affected communities and will report back to you on the impact of your donation.
Donate to other organisations are also running appeals providing invaluable services to affected communities and to help them rebuild:
- Australian Red Cross ‘Disaster and Relief Recovery Fund’
- Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal Disaster Resilience and Recovery Fund
Donate to support Australian environmental recovery and wildlife protection with WWF.