NIMWP has been established to address issues of sexual harassment and was developed by a group of women CEOs in response to their exasperation with current responses to this issue and the need for practical tool-kits and resources for leaders who want to ensure that women, in particular, young women, are protected in the organisations that we lead.
A key initiative of the group is a major Summit on 21 February. Join 1000 women CEOs, Chairs, Directors and Senior Leaders in participating in this day.
- Beverly O Connor is MC for the afternoon and will guide a number of the panel discussions.
- The Lord Mayor of Melbourne, Sally Capp and the Minister for Women, The Hon Gabrielle Williams MP will open the Summit and set the tone.
- Kate Jenkins, Sex Discriminations Commissioner, will share the findings of the National Survey on Sexual Harassment.
- The body of the Summit is a combination of pithy plenary sessions and relevant case studies.
- The awesome Gillian Triggs will close.
Please feel free to share the program and invitation widely with your networks as NIYWP is aiming to get 1,000 women leaders in the room. Male leaders are also invited to attend.