27 January 2022
Congratulations to the following outstanding people on being recognised in the 2022 Honours List. Your service and achievements shine a light on the co-operative and mutual sector:
Member in the General Division of the Order of Australia (AM) – Recipient.
- Kathryn Presser, for significant service to business in the field of accountancy, and to the community. Ms Presser is a current director of Police Credit Union, since 2015.
Medal in the General Division of the Order of Australia (AOM) – Recipients.
- Ms Allison Jenvey, for service to vocational education, and to the community. Ms Jenvey is a current director of WAW Credit Union Co-operative Ltd, since 2020.
- Dr Bradley Murphy, for service to community health. Dr Murphy is a current Medical Governance Committee Member for Friendly Society Private Hospital Bundaberg, since 2014.
- Ms Kerry Anderson, for service to business, and community development. Ms Anderson was an expert adviser the for National Farm Co-operatives Pilot Project, 2016-2018, and consultant for the Co-operative Farming Program 2020-2021.
- Mr Geoffrey Minett, for service to the community of Nambucca Valley. Mr Minnett was Director, 2001-2018, & Former Deputy Chair of Nambucca River Co-operative Society Ltd.
- Mrs Lynette Warren, for service to the Indigenous community of Bendigo. Mrs Warren was Chairperson, 2006-2020 & Director, 2005-2021 of Bendigo and District Aboriginal Co-operative.
- Mr John Just, for service to the community through a range of roles. Mr Just was Non-Executive Director, 2010-2018 for Qbank and Former Chair, 2010-2017 and 2007-2008, and Board Member, 2004-2017 for Sureplan Friendly Society.