- This event has passed.
Mutuality, ESG and investment
The BCCM’s Global Mutual Leaders’ Symposium is an exclusive event being held on the evening of Wednesday, 8 September from 5.30-9pm AEST.
Presented as a live simulcast between Sydney and London it brings together mutual business leaders from Australia and the UK as well as analysts and investment experts to share their knowledge of raising capital and impact investment markets.
The Symposium will focus on how co-operative and mutual purpose creates sustainability and how this fits the expectations of global investors. The agenda challenges attendees to link mutuals’ distinct advantages in this age of awakening interest in sustainability and impact and the growing awareness of environment, social and governance (ESG).
Moderated by well-known ABC financial journalist Peter Ryan, this unique program is an impressive line-up of international and Australian mutual executives, business analysts, market advisors, investors and ex-regulators.
This event will be broadcast from Royal London Headquarters and Sydney simultaneously and presented online. The setting will be intimate and provide you with the opportunity to participate in a world-class symposium, with the ability to network with your peers.
You will hear:
- How global ESG standards are being set and how they will impact your industry
- The way leading mutuals are driving performance by leveraging their “mutual business purpose”
- From best practice leaders in sustainability reporting
- How investors view the importance of sustainable business and what the mutual USP could be
- Geoff Summerhayes, Senior Advisor, Pollination Group
- Barry O’Dwyer, Group Chief Executive, Royal London
- Rohan Lund, Group Chief Executive Officer, NRMA
- Peter Hunt, Managing Partner, Mutuo
- Melina Morrison, CEO, BCCM
- Peter Ryan, Senior Business Correspondent, ABC News
- Jonathan Labrey, Chief Strategy Officer, The International Integrated Reporting Framework
- Jim Parker, Regional Director, Communications, Dimensional Fund Advisors
- Hans Georgeson, CEO, Royal London Asset Management
- Colin Melvin, Founder and Managing Director, Arkadiko Partners UK
- Louise O’Brien, CFO, Bank Australia
- Esther Kerr-Smith, CEO – Wealth & Capital Markets, Australian Unity
- Ruth Woodall, Sustainability Reporting Manager, The Co-operative Group