COVID-19 and your business
How to access government support for organisations impacted by COVID-19
Co-operative governance and management during COVID-19
We’re here to help, so get in touch
- Supply chain and business continuity issues: email email@example.com Attn: Anthony Taylor
- Government assistance for coronavirus impacted businesses: email firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Anthony Taylor
- Free coronavirus updates and information via our daily newsletter: email email@example.com
- Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
- BCCM members can join the coronavirus member group: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information about becoming a member: email email@example.com
COVID-19 Resources for your business
We have compiled a page of COVID-19 resources for your business on COVIDSafe workplaces, HR and management, communications and strategy, money and finance, and health and wellbeing. You can also watch our interview series with BCCM member CEOs on how they are dealing with COVID-19.
Victorian Government announces $3b coronavirus business support package, targeted support for hospitality
This is a positive outcome from our recent advocacy and good news for some of the largest CMEs
Co-operatives and mutuals are working to overcome the challenges presented by coronavirus
We look at how 10 cooperatives across Australia are supporting their communities in the face of an international health crisis
Australian fishermen brokering deal to fly lobsters to China, get coronavirus medical supplies in return
WA’s four main lobster processing companies, led by the Geraldton Fishermen’s Co-operative (GFC), have been negotiating with five airlines this week to secure a deal to export a weekly shipment of 30 tonnes of live lobster.
Last updated: 1 April 2020 Commonwealth measures Updated: JobKeeper and Jobseeker wage subsidies for employers and employees. Members should refer to this link for further information on Commonwealth measures The Government is providing up...