COVID-19: Resources for your business
How to access government support for organisations impacted by COVID-19
Co-operative governance and management during COVID-19
We’re here to help, so get in touch
- Supply chain and business continuity issues: email email@example.com Attn: Anthony Taylor
- Government assistance for coronavirus impacted businesses: email firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Anthony Taylor
- Free coronavirus updates and information via our daily newsletter: email email@example.com
- Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
- BCCM members can join the coronavirus member group: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information about becoming a member: email email@example.com
This is a positive outcome from our recent advocacy and good news for some of the largest CMEs
Co-operatives and mutuals are working to overcome the challenges presented by coronavirus
We look at how 10 cooperatives across Australia are supporting their communities in the face of an international health crisis
Australian fishermen brokering deal to fly lobsters to China, get coronavirus medical supplies in return
WA’s four main lobster processing companies, led by the Geraldton Fishermen’s Co-operative (GFC), have been negotiating with five airlines this week to secure a deal to export a weekly shipment of 30 tonnes of live lobster.
Last updated: 1 April 2020 Commonwealth measures Updated: JobKeeper and Jobseeker wage subsidies for employers and employees. Members should refer to this link for further information on Commonwealth measures The Government is providing up...
An updating list of state-by-state resources for Australian businesses impacted by COVID-19
Christian Hunter is the Managing Director of Travellers Choice, a travel co-operative.
Brian discusses AMF’s bushfire appeal, a $250K fund to assist communities impacted by the recent fires and now the pandemic
Graeme offers some advice about using the present crisis as an opportunity to go on the tactical footing to better prepare for crises in the future.
How to reduce the risk of vulnerable workers in their operations and supply chains becoming exposed to modern slavery
We are beginning to see organisations commence the use of electronic signatures to sign documents and to authorise transactions.
Madeleine Mattera of Grant Thornton talks about the financial challenges for businesses as a result of COVID-19