A new internationally accredited training programme with consultancy input focussing on the ‘E’ in ESG and helping CMEs respond to the net zero imperative – early-bird prices available now for February 2023
The BCCM is launching a world-first accredited sustainability training programme for co-operative and mutual enterprises (CMEs) developed by sustainability strategist and educator Peter Watts. This will help CME leaders to understand key sustainability issues and equip them to lead their organisation in developing a strategy (or improving an existing one).
- Do you understand the opportunities from the low-carbon transition?
- Are you ‘E ready’ in your ESG framework? Do you have a strategy in place? Does your existing one need an overhaul, or are you starting from scratch?
- Do you feel equipped to discuss environmental/sustainability issues with your internal and external stakeholders? For example, senior team, employees, members, etc.
- Do you feel you understand different accreditations, ESG frameworks and reporting standards?
The training course consists of recorded lectures and self-directed learning with live tutor-led workshops across three modules (7-8 hours per module). Participants will develop an actionable plan to protect their members and build value and resilience for the future. The course will finish with a one-on-one session with Peter to review and refine their approach.
- Module 1 – Foundations
- Module 2 – Action
- Module 3 – Transformation
The course is accredited by the international sustainability body IEMA whose mission is to Transform the World to Sustainability. Upon completion, participants are awarded an IEMA Certificate and CPD points.
Module 1 will be released in February 2023, with content accessible for 18 months. This course has a minimum number requirement, so secure your place early.