This industry-specific masterclass gives the BCCM community access to world-class innovation thinking delivered by global facilitators providing practical and immediately usable approaches. This masterclass is perfect for teams, emerging leaders and executives looking to build innovation and resilience in their organisation.
This four, half-day online masterclass is delivered by University of Geneva and UTS Professor Emmanuel Josserand and Strategyzer global innovation advisor Fred Etiemble.
- Innovate and pivot existing business models to avoid disruption
- Build your innovation strategy and portfolio
- Design a sustainable innovative eco-system, with the right processes, governance, culture and mindset
- Business model innovation, to go beyond competition on product, price or technology
- Managing an innovation portfolio of new business ideas
- Designing and testing ideas for new products and services
- The foundations of an innovative culture
- Building and nurturing an innovation eco-system
Co-operative and mutual specific
- Exclusively open to co-operative and mutual participants
- Co-operative and mutual case studies and examples
- Specific templates
- Four half-day workshops
- Includes one free online coaching session after the workshops
- 8 August 2023, 2 pm – 5.30 pm AEST
- 15 August 2023, 2 pm – 5.30 pm AEST
- 22 August 2023, 2 pm – 5.30 pm AEST
- 29 August 2023, 2 pm – 5.30 pm AEST
- BCCM Member Early Bird (ending 5 pm, 7 July): $2250 + GST and booking fees
- BCCM Member (from 5:05 pm, 7 July): $2450 + GST and booking fees
- Cooperative Business NZ Member Early Bird (ending 5 pm, 7 July): $2250 + GST and booking fees
- Cooperative Business NZ Member (from 5:05 pm, 7 July): $2450 + GST and booking fees
- Non Member: $3050 + GST and booking fees
Emmanuel Josserand, University of Geneva and UTS
Emmanuel is a senior advisor, trainer and professor of management at University of Geneva and University of Technology Sydney. He has been collaborating with BCCM for several years and notably led the CoOpConnect project that identified practical recommendations on fostering collaboration, innovation and entrepreneurship for the sector.
Emmanuel has managed many consulting and research projects of applied and fundamental research about innovation and innovative networks for companies, public agencies, precincts and specific industries.
Emmanuel is the co-founder of a start-up based on shared IP with University of Geneva, Self-Leadership Lab, which successfully operates in Switzerland. Emmanuel was formerly founder and Director of the Centre for Business and Social Innovation at UTS. He has a strong international publication track record with more than 150 publications.
Fred Etiemble, Strategyzer
Fred is an executive advisor on strategy and innovation. Fred works with senior leaders on how to develop an innovation culture, explore new growth engines and transform their business. He is a member of the Strategyzer network.
He has been working with or in large organisations for more than 20 years and knows their challenges from the inside.
Fred is the co-author with Alex Osterwalder, Yves Pigneur and Alan Smith of The Invincible Company, a guide to make innovation more manageable and help executives build resilience in their organisation.