The BCCM has partnered with the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD) to offer the first course specifically designed for directors of co-operatives and mutuals.
This course is suitable for new or aspiring directors and managers and as a refresher for current directors to maintain core competencies.
The BCCM and the AICD have designed this course specifically for co-operative and mutual directors operating in Australia. The contextualised course covers the responsibilities of boards and directors operating within the co-operative and mutual sector. Over three days, participants will gain a foundational knowledge of their directorship duties and responsibilities with interactive workshop sessions covering board duties, meeting processes, finance, strategy and risk.
Sessions are facilitated by experienced directors and the program incorporates case studies tailored to the co-operative and mutual business model. This course is expected to sell out so early registration is advised.
- 3 days, 11:30 am – 5:30 pm
- 30 DPD points are awarded – participants will be eligible to receive the Foundations of Directorship Certificate upon successful completion of a voluntary assessment.
- BCCM member: $2,842 (inc GST)
- 2 August 2022, 11:00 am – 5:30 pm AEST
- 3 August 2022, 11:00 am – 5:30 pm AEST
- 4 August 2022, 11:00 am – 5:30 pm AEST