Co-operatives are a widely used business structure in Australia, particularly in agriculture and financial services. Despite this, there is a gap in the understanding of the co-operative business model, particularly in areas relating to financial reporting, capital raising and taxation.
The Co-operative Financials and Governance for Accountants and Lawyers Program is the first course developed for accountants, financial advisors and legal practitioners and is delivered by the BCCM in partnership with Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CA ANZ) to equip practitioners with the relevant knowledge to advise co-ops on setting up and running growing businesses.
Suitable for accounting and legal practitioners, financial advisors, CFOs and co-op secretaries, and as a general introduction to the legal model governing co-operatives in Australia.
- 3 days, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm AEDT
- Each 1.5 hour session will feature short presentations, facilitated discussions and time for Q&A. Questions can be submitted in advance to [email protected].
- 4.5 CPD points are awarded
- This online webinar meets the criteria for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for Accountants and Legal Practitioners. Upon completion of all three sessions, 4.5 CPD points are awarded and a CPD Certificate will be provided.
- BCCM member: $467 (inc GST)
- Non-BCCM member: $569 (inc GST)
- Session one: 24 March 2022, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm AEDT
- Session two: 29 March 2022, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm AEDT
- Session three: 31 March 2022, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm AEDT